American Express Careers
Financial Analysis Manager - Test Lead Selenium
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Test Lead – Investment Management -Selenium
• Understanding of all Solutions Build for Investment Management on TM1 by staying closely engaged in the Functional Design, Technical Design and Build
• Utilize automation testing technologies/framework, preferably Selenium, to automate existing manual test suite as well develop automaton tests for new products/releases
• Write and execute automated and manual test cases for Investment Management and lead SIT and UAT from Investment Management perspective
• Play a key role a creating an automated testing and quality assurance process
• Write and maintain automation scripts, and perform Web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, load, performance and end-to-end testing. Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria
• Creating and managing the test plan, test cases, test setups, running tests, and when required, analyzing and presenting data, and working with development engineers on root cause analysis on failures
• Tactfully manage the Build Test life cycle across environments
• Discover, isolate and document product defects
• Validate repaired defects/faults
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Knowledge and experience in modern software testing technologies.
- Experience and/or strong potential in test automation work including performance
• Excellent analytical skills. Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Knowledge and experience in various Windows operating systems and computer networking
• Ability to quickly understand and evaluate complex and evolving functional requirements
• Self-directed with the ability to meet challenging schedule requirements
• Highly motivated with exceptional attention to detail
• Shows leadership skills when working in teams
• Demonstrates ability to solve complex problems
• Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
• SAFe/Agile/ADAPT/Scrum/Waterfall understanding
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science with at least 3-4 years of experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time