American Express Careers
Executive Assistant – Loyalty Partnerships /Global Content /Commercial MR Team
- Organizing and proactively maintaining calendars, including scheduling meetings across multiple time-zones, using a high level of tact and integrity
- Assisting the VPs with appropriate email delegation, booking meetings, and reacting and corresponding on behalf of. Prioritizing what is important and urgent. Acknowledging receipt/replies on behalf of, etc.
- Setting up technology for meetings, A/V support, and WebEx
- Coordinating conferences and staff meetings, including room booking, catering, security etc.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and logistics (hotel, rental car, and other travel-related needs)
- Processing monthly expense reports and reviewing expense reports for approval
- Assisting with on- and off-boarding and new employee logistics
- Tracking timekeeping for team
- Managing the procurement of office supplies and other departmental needs
- Experience in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and be flexible in a dynamic work place.
- Ability to effectively deal with a broad range of contacts and personalities – internal and external, senior level executives
- Exceptional organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance
- Strategic thinker and ability to anticipate and mitigate issues that may arise, solution-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely thorough with a high level of attention to detail and quality; timely follow up
- Proven team player with ability to collaborate across groups and influence others
- Experience in providing support remotely to a geographically disbursed team
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of American Express processes and internal system (My HR, Ariba, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience and Bachelor’s degree a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 6:35:28 AM