American Express Careers
Project Management Analyst / Business Analyst
The best Global In-House Center in the Philippines is looking for a top-notch PROJECT MANAGEMENT ANALYST to join the growing Global Servicing Learning team!
About the Role
We’re looking for Project Management Analyst who will be responsible for looking at all the assignments in the system from different groups (to request for new content or change content). This exciting role will be responsible for global projects under the Policy and Procedures Writing Team. The role involves doing reports and data analysis about team capacity, budget, and escalate resourcing needs to leadership.
The Ideal Candidate
Your major responsibility would be to coordinate with major stakeholders in our Policy and Procedures Writing Team and make sure projects are being done smoothly. In addition, the ideal candidate is someone who can collaborate with business partners and key stakeholders via virtual set-up most of the time.
Please take note that the offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
This thrilling role will primarily work closely with their global team in obtaining an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements. You must have:
- 1 year of ORACLE experience (A PLUS)
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Well organized and able to work with minimal supervision towards measurable business goals.
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency with advanced excel skills.
- Ability to present complex information clearly to groups and individuals.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and delivery on business goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect a technical exam plus 1-2 more interviews to happen after. The interview will be conducted by our Knowledge Management experts, Mary Justice and Caroline Dawson.
If this role is speaking to you, or if you know someone who’d be absolutely perfect for the role, or you simply just want to clarify more about the opportunity, go ahead and send an e-mail to Myke Angeline Libertino (email@example.com) and she will be sure to get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time