American Express Careers
Channel Sales Manager
- Build a strong premium sales team, which is focused on acquisition of premium prospects through consultative selling approach instead of push sales culture. Focus on strong relationship oriented approach.
- Driving business through defined channels of acquisition and Build a strong Sales culture that reflects and strengthens the Amex Brand
- Obtaining and analyzing market intelligence & implementing market share strategies and Develop strong interfaces with Operations
- Analyze applications/NCA on an ongoing basis to ensure that metrics on approval rates, cancellation rates, declines and spend behavior are met.
- Monitoring and evaluating team performance, focus on the key metrics i.e First year attrition rate, new card acquisition, Deployment of people practices such as PMP, coaching & feedback, Cost of acquisition.
- Experience level between 5 – 9 years.
- Excellent Inter personal and communication skills.
- Preferably from Retail, Banking, Insurance & financial services sector.
- Should be a Graduate / MBA
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time