American Express Careers
Product Manager Loyalty & Benefits
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
The Loyalty & Benefits Platform is part of the larger Enterprise Platforms Centre of Excellence where product and engineering resources have been organizationally brought together to improve speed to market and further unlock value across core capabilities.
Loyalty & Benefits Platform serves a broad set of products and solutions across the enterprise that require close collaboration with colleagues who develop new card products, digital channels, marketing operations, membership rewards, co-brand programs, card benefits, insurance, analytics, operations excellence and servicing.
We focus on powering both new product offerings as well as existing ones to build highly configurable core capabilities as it relates to account attributes, customer enrolment, offer & program set-up, qualification, tracking, redemption, fulfilment, channel & partner integrations of various Loyalty & Benefits products for our customers.
Aligning to AXP’s framework for winning, we will power the world’s best loyalty & benefit experiences for our customers with a team of passionately productive software product, engineering and delivery talent using agile practices to build highly available, nimble, extensible & modern applications collaborating across the enterprise. Our platform is transforming to enable value working with colleagues across servicing, global digital channels, products and partnerships, ensuring we can remain competitive and relevant in our customer’s lives.
We have an exciting opportunity for Product Managers in the Loyalty & Benefits Platform team.
Our Product Management teams work hand-in hand with our Engineers to design and build the right capabilities with the future in mind, ensuring that our products evolve to be as valuable and relevant as possible to our Card Members.
Product Managers are responsible for developing the loyalty platform capabilities roadmap partnering with key international stakeholders across cross functional teams.
If you’re motivated, creative and looking to for hands-on experience in product management, then this is the perfect team for you.
- Develop and drive product roadmaps in close partnerships with key stakeholders across international markets and central teams, ensuring initiatives drive right level of business value
- Support prioritisation of product initiatives
- Shape & design business needs into product features
- Drive the delivery of new and enhancement of products and capabilities
- Point of escalation for engineering teams and stakeholders
- Work closely with the product teams across Loyalty & Benefits teams to synchronise product delivery
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, negotiate and inspire partners and stakeholders
- Excellent collaborator to manage alignment with platform teams and digital loyalty
- High degree of personal organization
- Showing individual initiative, pro-activeness and personal accountability
- Loves working in a team
- Proven problem solving and structuring skills
- Good analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task at one time
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong global mindset
- Experienced with the Agile development methodology
- Minimum Upper Second Class in a relevant Bachelor’s degree required
Background in Membership Rewards is a plus.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time