American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver Very High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Correspondence / Email / Calls From Program Administrators
- Ensuring Resolution Is Provided Accurately & Promptly.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- Handle All Calls, Written Customer Enquiries, Maintenance And Non-Se Disputes For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
- Ensure Smooth Functioning Of Cmm By Meeting Key Performance Indicators & Achieving Laid Down Slas.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service And Support New Product Launches, Promotions Etc
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Correspondence/Emails/Calls To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service At All Times.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Responsible For Ensuring Good Scores On External Customer Surveys E.G. Corporate Tbass And Gkcs.
- Should Be Self Driven And Be Able To Identify Ways To Do Things Differently That Will Continuously Improve The Business.
- Demonstrate Personal Excellence In All Tasks And Responsibilities. Graduate With A Minimum Work Experience Of 1-2 Years Preferably In Card Operations / Customer Services Area.
- Sound Written And Verbal Communication Skills.
- System Savvy And A Keen Learner Of Mainframe Systems And Complex High Value Card Products. Good Pc Skills Especially MS Package.
- Sound Decision-Making Ability. Sound Card Servicing Background & Front-End Customer Servicing With Global Relationships.
- Ability To Work With Multiple Constituencies / Departments
- Ability To Work Within A Demanding Team Environment strong Customer Service Skills.
- Working Knowledge Of Amex Customer Service And Risk Delivery Systems Including Globestar, WCC And CAS. Understanding Of Corporate Credit Procedures Would Be An Added Benefit.
- Shift window of the profile is 7am to 7pm.
- Preferably flexible for shift environment.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Graduate with a minimum experience of 1.5 years (preferably in Card servicing industry)
Knowledge of the MS Office package is a must (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word).
Experience in Customer Service Industry will be preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time