American Express Careers
Manager Business Planning and Financial Analysis
Provide decision support on investment strategies for products and initiatives, identification of key market drivers for business generation and business profitability, and resource allocation.
Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis of complex business decisions including that can determine marginal contribution, return on investments (ROI) industry pricing and Corporate Business profitability.
Use American Express big data to identify market trends, key metrics, solve problems, and influence executive decision-making.
Development of financial models, including cost benefit models for diverse and ambiguous decision making process, being able to identify business risks, opportunities and appropriate management actions
Ability to effectively communicate analytics results, business performance and the development of complex financial models
Ability to develop relationships in a complex global matrix organization, as well as to interact with other finance team members based locally and internationally.
Work closely with Operational and Finance management and their teams to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the business and its evolving needs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. MBA Desired
- 5 years of experience in financial analysis and planning with proven success record
- Ability to independently solve unstructured problems and to work with ambiguity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven financial creativity and innovative mind, excellent financial analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a matrix environment
- Ability to defend his analysis when presenting to senior management
- Business acumen
- Strong sense of financial integrity
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time