American Express Careers
Sales Manager, FXIP
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Exceptional consultative phone and face-to-face selling skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout.
- A proven track record in a consultative selling environment (minimum 5 years, financial services and/or FX industry experience a plus).
- Superior pipeline management skills in a CRM environment.
- Proven ability to identify high potential business opportunities, work through multiple layers of organizational contacts, pursue and prioritize accordingly.
- Focused, self motivated team player with a strong will to win and surpass individual goals.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Passion for identifying customer delighters and exceeding expectations.
- Ability to organize large amounts of information, multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to positively represent American Express with all internal and external contacts.
- Exceptional client and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer fundamentals including Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Internet.
- Knowledge of AMEX software and internal programs a plus.
This is a virtual /home base position in the Southwest U.S.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time