American Express Careers
Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure,
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Build a strong infrastructure and a solid career.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements.
- Design, build, enhance and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our business portfolio
- Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions
- Participates in test planning and execution
- Develop key relationships and collaborate within UC team, network & security teams, site service groups, and various lines or business.
- Creates strategic engineering and operations roadmaps
- Understanding of product expense life cycle
Are you up for the challenge?
- Engineering degree preferred but not mandatory
- 3- 5 years of experience with unified communication systems analysis/programming
- Knowledge of design methodology, Infrastructure operations support or engineering
- Experience with a variety of software languages, operating systems, network protocols, or signal flows
- Experience with digital signage platforms
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience with streaming platforms and CDN technologies associated with HLS stream delivery
- Experience with WAN optimization technology
- Experience with workflows and underlying technologies associated with broadcast studio operations, content origination, post processing, etc.
- Strong financial management skills
At the core of Infrastructure Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Programming/Software Development
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time