American Express Careers
Lead Business Analyst
• Drive workforce planning, real time/service level adherence and inventory/call center performance management and analytics
• Monthly calculations of P4P, Scorecard, IIY, actioning of Par Requests & Maintain Staffing Data for the Merchant Services and Global Disputes Network.
• Responsible for creating various adhoc MIS Reports for our Business Partners
• Streamlining of various MIS metrics between JAPA & US servicing
• Responsible for achieving and optimizing in-bound call center service levels and back-office inventory control/case time performance levels for the Merchant Services and Global Disputes Network.
• Develops and maintains, within 5% accuracy, workforce planning and volume forecasting models to support short term and long term business objectives
• Develops and executes back-office inventory strategy and case distribution solutions required to achieve case time resolution goals
• Partner with Site level leadership team by providing operational recommendations required to deliver world class service at the right margins
• Exceptional planning skills & experience from working in an operational environment where the processes are complex and numerous
• Possess strong analytical skills; ability to evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written with some exposure to financial analysis/ MIS/ decision support role and demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results.
• Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills
• High result orientation
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access,Word and PowerPoint).SQL knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously while setting and meeting expectations. Good business sense, self-motivated and flexible.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time