American Express Careers
France SME Account Sales
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
This is a phone based role, driving growth, retention and customer engagement across a portfolio of existing French legacy GCP customers using strong sales and relationship management skills. The International SME segment is expected to drive 65% of our international growth into 2019 and as such is a critical part of the strategic vision of GCP.
- Builds relationships with customers located in France to achieve profitable growth and retention.
- Proactively manages an effective pipeline, identifies and prioritises opportunities that support goal achievement.
- Effectively deploys AXP global, regional and/or local data, resources and tools to deliver value, grows profitable charge volume and deepens client relationships.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment, to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders with a clear focus on executing growth and retention activities.
- Ensures premium value is delivered that aligns with clients goals, delivers a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy.
- Understands client’s opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and growth AXP relationship.
- Keeps abreast of changes and updates affecting French customers and American Express Carte France.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Sales experience a must (preferably in a B2B environment).
- Customer focused.
- Results driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Experience of working and thriving in a fast paced environment.
- Strong collaborator.
- Team player.
- Fluent business French (written and verbal) is required for customer interaction, with a strong level of English (written and verbal).
Applicants for this permanent role agree also to
be considered for a year secondment/temporary position with no obligation to
Applicants for this permanent role agree also to be considered for a year secondment/temporary position with no obligation to accept.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time