American Express Careers
Manager/Sr Manager - Enterprise Data Strategy
- Support creating and deploying the Data Sharing Framework and strategy to empower the organization to evaluate new opportunities faster and with better information by balancing economic outcomes and value exchanges with the strategic deployment of our Closed-Loop data.
- Proactively advise internal business clients on data-driven initiatives for key strategic partnerships, products, and services with a focus on leveraging our data as a strategic asset.
- Perform internal and external benchmarking to articulate the value of the Closed-Loop data and define the Enterprise Data Sharing Framework through research and consultative engagement.
- Create and implement American Express' strategy around Open Data Access and Open Banking, working with cross-functional stakeholders to identify risks and opportunities for Amex globally and prioritize initiatives
- Provide thought leadership around the around how new technologies (such as Machine Learning/AI and blockchain) fit into our data sharing strategy; animate working groups, and help "connecting the dots" across the enterprise to drive and accelerate new initiatives
- Prepare and lead trainings to educate business a wide range of audiences on the defined strategy and supporting processes.
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Experience with (or strong interest in) digital ecosystems, new data technologies, and blockchain
- Experience in leading and driving projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience in designing and delivering ideation sessions
- Excellent oral & communication skills, experience in presenting to a wide range of audiences
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2018, 1:30:24 PM