American Express Careers
Global New Accounts - Analyst Operations
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Global New Accounts - Analyst Operations to perform in the Global Services Group business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible for leading and managing projects aimed at achieving process improvement and standardization opportunities, ECCO updates and governance, line support initiatives for markets serviced out of Argentina and Mexico New Accounts (GNA); this role will be a part of the GNA team.
- Empowered to execute the appropriate project management methodology to successfully execute projects.
- Accountable for leading end-to-end Customer Service process changes, within the specified timeframes, across GSN Commercial New Accounts to drive customer satisfaction working as an agent of innovation and change across GSN and GNA.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
- Solid experience in the process and project management field (Commercial business and new accounts process knowledge preferable).
- Organization and planning, advance written and oral English knowledge.
- Experience collaborating effectively to drive change within GNA organization.
- Proven project management skills.
- Analytical thinking to evaluate and assimilate data from different sources in order to identify trends, enabling structured decision making either to resolve problems or move forward with process redesign.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, with the ability to work independently and prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time