American Express Careers
Senior Manager-Global Network Strategy
- Understand the American Express’ operating model and support objectives and how to translate into efficient, standardized and scalable business processes
- Utilizes consulting tools and techniques: Customer Journey Mapping, Strategic Planning, Process Models, business capability modeling, ecosystems modeling, customer and user profiling, and journey maps.
- Map and validate end-to-end customer experience touch-points.
- Review and identify any gaps in the current network processes.
- Maintain library of customer journeys and outcomes.
- Engage key business stakeholders to facilitate both strategy and innovation planning.
- Oversee and create deliverables in support of identified projects.
- Work with key organizational stakeholders to define strategic plans for key initiatives or capability groups.
- Present monthly and quarterly reviews to Senior Leadership including detail updates on the progress of the recommended corrective and preventive actions.
- Leads planning initiatives related to capabilities, future roadmaps, operations, and strategic planning.
- Manage complex work efforts across a matrix group of resources. contractor resources
- Collect and analyze competitive data related to core network operations, to assess changes in the marketplace.
- Lead an effective project management office (PMO) across multiple NeMo operational readiness projects that may be worked simultaneously within GNO.
- Inform the platform delivery teams of key findings and opportunities that should influence their build development plan.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical actions that are understood and supported by the teams who execute.
- Extensive knowledge of consulting processes/methodologies/Tools (strategic planning, road mapping, innovation, capability mapping, business model development, process modeling).
- Anticipate challenges and risks while consistently be more proactive than reactive.
- Exceptional communication, influence and interpersonal skills– ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages for leadership, peers, customers and global teams.
- Promote a work environment that encourages innovation, and creativity.
- Ability to recognize and focus on critical issues and can balance and respond to competing needs within the organization.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and can see underlying or hidden problems or patterns.
- Demonstrated record of successful and complex project completion.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a changing technical environment.
- Extensive experience with business transformation and process redesign methods.
- Extensive experience working with multidiscipline, high-performance teams.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Creative, curious, questioning, open to take and provide critique
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time