American Express Careers
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters
- Make profitable spend decisions based on risk assessment and card member profiles
- Recommend cancellation or suspension of spending privileges where required for card members.
- Effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Any customer servicing or customer facing background is basic requirement
- Credit, collection, recovery and spend enablement decision making experience would be an added advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written. Additional language such as Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, mature and patience in handling difficult customers.
- Good analytical skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Able to make sound decisions effectively and promptly.
- Must be able to work toward deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- At a minimum, intermediary capability across standard Microsoft office platform
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time