American Express Careers
Financial Analysis Manager
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
This position will be a part of the Financial Reporting and will primarily support External Reporting functions.
The job would entail one or more of the following activities:
1. Support business processes and reporting as technical SME.
2. Responsible for preparation of reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
3. Responsible for automating the various reports and processes as per the user/process requirement for the team.
4. Customize the existing Oracle BIEE and Oracle HFM reports to meet user specific needs through appropriate data segmentation as per requirement.
5. Ensure timely delivery and maintain data integrity through a rigorous review process.
6. Should be able to work/ coordinate with various teams and focus on delivering high quality solution.
7. Strong relationship management skills with a proven track of positively collaborating and influencing internal and external partners
8. Strong team player and customer focused
9. Strong time management skills
This position will report to Service Delivery Leader – Regulatory Reporting
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications1. The incumbent should be an MCA/B-Tech/BCA with 4+years of post-qualification experience.
2. Prior experience of either VBA or VBA6.0.
3. Should have a very good knowledge of Design / Development of database on MS Access / MS SQL.
4. Experience in managing SDLC and application support.
5. Experience in implementing at least one large scale project.
6. Must be proficient in MS Application such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
7. Should be self-driven and have strong results orientation
8. Should have problem solving, planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
9. Proven ability to translate business specification into technical requirements
10. Strong knowledge of Amex businesses, Amex Finance and reporting systems would be preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time