American Express Careers
American Express is hiring a Campus Recruiter for its Global Campus Recruitment Team.
The Global Campus Recruitment Team is responsible for developing and executing campus recruitment strategies for American Express. These strategies include enhancing the prospective and full-time student experience, and partnering with senior business leaders and Human Resources to attract and retain the best talent for American Express.
The U.S. Campus Recruiter will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with targeted colleges/universities and managing the campus recruitment and selection process for those schools. This person will manage recruiting activities and events, and will develop an on-campus marketing strategy to promote the American Express brand and on-campus opportunities. The U.S. Campus Recruiter will be an advisor to internal business partners, responsible for understanding and assisting those groups in attracting and building a Campus talent pipeline.
In addition, the Campus Recruiter will analyze recruiting metrics and external data for their schools, and develop new recruiting strategies based on this information. This person will support the Summer Intern Program, with respect to both in planning and execution.
- Create and execute on-campus and virtual recruiting events to attract students into summer intern and full-time roles with strong emphasis on technology students
- Represent American Express on campus by traveling to core schools and industry forums, facilitating recruitment events
- Build new relationships and cultivate existing relationships with a school career services offices, university faculty, and targeted student organizations
- Lead and coordinate with internal teams on American Express’ participation in all campus activities
- Own the end-to-end experience for business leaders and interns for the Summer Intern Program
- Drive the conversion of high-performing Summer Interns into full-time American Express roles upon graduation
- Design and deliver process improvement initiatives
- Own the candidate management process for all campus hires through the applicant tracking system
- Minimum of 2 years of campus recruitment experience
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects, events, and other initiatives with a high attention to detail
- Proven competency in driving results through strategic thinking and collaboration with others
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions to drive strategy and identify new opportunities for campus recruiting efforts
- Demonstrated relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships across all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- A passion for recruiting and the drive to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time