American Express Careers
Partner Relationship Manager
Our award-winning Customer Care organization delivers phone support to millions of customers, deepening relationships while efficiently finding creative solutions to meet customers’ needs. Our unique servicing philosophy creates an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company. Value Generation focuses on identifying a Card Member’s true need for a lending product and making a relevant offer based on that need, and has remained a key area of focus and priority for the Customer Engagement Network (“CEN”). Partnerships with Marketing and World Service Learning Network, among others, have raised our Value Generation efforts to new highs. This position will lead the day-to-day program in the US market including driving results in Manila Partner Sites.
- Partner closely and act as the on-site liaison between the Company and contracted third-party servicing Partner in the Philippines
- Support program strategies and drive partner adherence to all operational, compliance/ audit, financial and customer experience goals
- Create and implement strategies and programs for continued improvement of partner performance across all key Service Level measures with a primary focus on Recommend to Friend, Excellent and Value Generation.
- Facilitate operational performance reviews, skip levels and engage in the overall improvement of the American Express program performance at the Partner location focused towards driving results by building and leveraging relationships.
- Provide on-site direction to servicing Partners to ensure the program meets goals and American Express’ servicing standards.
- Maintain key daily/monthly reporting of performance and deliver ad-hoc analyses
- Manage call volume, including forecasting, training, and expenses across the program(s)
- Provide updates to business partners and stakeholders across functional groups such as Risk and Compliance, Work force team, Marketing group, etc.
- Be an ongoing advocate of the customer
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- 4+ years of professional experience with a strong background in data and financial analysis and statistical modeling.
- Knowledge and experience with operation centers, workforce management, consumer behavior analytics a plus.
- Experience with advanced forecasting techniques (e.g. time series) preferred.
- Strong Excel skills are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, present results clearly and precisely to management and business partners.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time