American Express Careers
Digital Product Manager / Senior Product Manager
Are you a customer experience-driven digital product manager? Can you define an end-to-end product experience that engages our target audiences and differentiates American Express in the digital product landscape? Can you take a highly complex, multi-faceted project and break it down into manageable, discrete, and measurable pieces to get it to launch? If so, we’re looking for you!
The Digital Brand Products and Platforms team within Global Advertising and Brand Management is focused on creating connected experiences that deliver differentiated value for our global customers and partners by leveraging digital products and technology platforms that drive innovation.
Our team is looking for a Digital Product Manager / Senior Product Manager to lead the E2E product management and development for our digital ticketing partnerships. This person will work closely with the Brand Partnerships and Experiential team, as well as our technology teams and ticketing partners, to create highly engaging and memorable experiences that tangibly demonstrate American Express' brand attributes of premium value, innovation and superior service for our Card Members.
- Define new product features and requirements, UX, scope, and functionality
- Define the product roadmap, prioritize the feature sets and lead the E2E delivery
- Obtain feedback on the product to iterate and drive improvements in future releases
- Manage E2E testing plans including writing and executing UAT scripts to ensure comprehensive product validation is done prior to launch
- Maintain a pulse on external and internal product developments and technology innovation to assess implications for our products
- Partner closely with internal (AET) and external technology teams on all E2E product development including writing user stories and participating in routine Agile and Scrum ceremonies, etc.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to bring product concepts to market
- Manage external third-party partner relationships with relevant product and technology contacts
- Enthusiasm and passion for great products and services, and the ability to articulate product functionality
- Detailed oriented, able to identify key questions, make product decisions and determine how pieces of the puzzle interact and impact the overall project
- Outstanding project management skills
- Self-starter that is constantly thinking of new ways to add value to his/her teammates and taking individual accountability for getting results
- Understanding of American Express tech and product development processes
- Business mindset with the ability to speak both tech and business languages
- Curiosity and hunger to know how things work and ability to use that knowledge to make connections and find opportunities for innovation
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire internal stakeholders, cross functional teams and internal / external partners to drive collaboration and alignment
Education Requirement / Equivalent Experience Needed:
- At least 2-4 years of product management experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Project Management experience
- Experience launching tech products in American Express
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time