American Express Careers
Client Technical Support Analyst
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
About the company:
Accertify Inc is an industry leader in e-commerce fraud management solutions and a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express.
We are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity to join Accertify Europe as a Client Technical Support Analyst. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be providing technical support to our European customers on a day to day basis, helping to resolve their issues and provide business solutions.
Accertify is committed to promoting a healthy work life balance and providing opportunities for employees to grow their careers.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree or equivalent experience and/or significant experience of application support experience, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Knowledge of SQL or XML preferable
- Fluency in French, written and spoken
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Job operates an on-call schedule
- Job may require minimal travel.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time