American Express Careers
Project Analyst (Temp Role - 9 months)
- Identify and implement opportunities to leverage systems and databases to provide reporting and analytical data and insights to address key business needs
- Create robust processes to deliver monthly reporting, ad hoc analysis, trigger based call models, forecasts and results
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and provide training and guidance on SAS
- Design, execute and report on recurring and ad hoc sales and CRM campaigns
- Primary liaison with technical teams
- Develop business insights to gain understanding of portfolio performance. Identify trends in activation, cancellation, and activity level
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- SAS programmer
- Very good Excel and MS Access skills
- Proficient SQL skills
- B. Sc. (or equivalent) in Statistics / Mathematics / Engineering (or similar)
- Strong analytical skills, reporting experience a plus
- Ability to drive results while working on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders and in changing environments
- Good English language communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project Management skills with superior attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work on projects independently and drive result
- Previous experience in similar role a plus
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time