American Express Careers
Corporate Credit Specialist (Collection)
- Handle inbound, outbound calls and emails from our Internal business partners, Program Administrators and Corporate Card members whose accounts are flagged as credit cases to be worked on by team members
- Negotiate with Card members & Program Administrators of companies to determine the best course of action and gain agreement for both short and long-term solutions
- Excellent Customer Service
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- At least 3 years call center experience, with a minimum of 1 year credit/risk related experience and a background in back office operations
- Experience in handling elite/premium clientele, servicing ANZ/SG markets
- Hospitality and sales background is encouraged
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to identify and act on issues that may impact customer experience
- Commitment to deliver the highest level of customer service
- A team oriented individual with growth mindset and positive affluence
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time