American Express Careers
Assistant Manager, Global Brand Planning
- Support a global team across markets with completing strategic briefs, preparing meeting materials and other team operations
- Building relationships with stakeholders across markets and drive global brand strategy initiatives
- Serve as a point of contact and SME for the end-to-end continuity for GABM
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to serve as an active participant in defining business strategy
- Proactive and comfortable working with large cross-functional teams, internal and external partners
- Strong interest in developing brand and business strategy expertise
- Experience operating with large cross-functional teams, internal and external partners on a global level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to support translating business and market strategy and needs into tangible plans and goals
- Strategic, creative and forward thinking
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in brand management consulting or marketing & communications strategy on a regional level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Fluency in English is essential, working proficiency of Mandarin and/ or Japanese will be an advantage
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time