American Express Careers
• Handles inquiries and disputes related to Credit Bureau reporting of American Express accounts received from Card Members and authorized third parties via written correspondence.
• Requires a very thorough/ careful investigation using a range of credit details available from different sources
• Checking/correcting the credit bureau reporting’s basis card member history and current status.
• Provide accurate and most updated information in response to card member disputes and inquiries.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Strong Verbal & Written communication skills and listening skills.
• Graduate – Fresher / 2 years’ experience.
• Voice Fit
• Should possess Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
• Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
• Demonstrated dependability/self-motivating skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
• Strong Team Player with high level of integrity
• Strong Knowledge to American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
• Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time