American Express Careers
Brand and Communications Executive
As one of our colleagues you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By choosing a career at American Express you are choosing to become a part of the team that is recognised as a leading Global brand and “Best Employers 2015 and 2016 Thailand”
Some people can spot a trend.
Others not only see it, they help start it.
A Brand and Communications career at American Express is more than an opportunity to grow your skills in branding and communications. It is the chance to digitally connect global markets and find innovative ways to communicate all that we have to offer.
Do more than create communications. Create value.
The Brand and Communications Executive will report to the Country Manager of Thailand and will be responsible for providing support for both internal and external communications to the local market as well as compliance with brand guidelines. In this role you will:
- Collaborate with our Card Product, Loyalty and Engagement, Rewards, Card Acquisition and other teams across the organization to develop and implement a robust communications strategy, aligning creatives and collaterals with a global brand policy
- Ensure compliance with all brand guidelines for internal and external communications
- Create and manage communication campaigns with advertising and media agencies from briefing through production to completion, ensuring quality and brand compliance
- Optimize cost of communications and meeting budgetary guidelines
- Managing the contents of Expression magazine – a magazine for a selected group of Amex Card Members; including outlining the concept of each issue as well as monitoring content, marketing offers, and product benefit communications
- Manage Amex Thailand social media channels and supporting the Marketing team to optimize social media in marketing campaigns and customer communications
- Collaborate with the Card Acquisition team to implement online strategies to generate prospect leads
- Monitor local market social media effectiveness and report metrics
- Communicate, educate, and maintain official social media guidelines among company colleagues
- Drive PR and CSR campaigns in the market working closely with external PR agencies and market leaders
- Manage media interaction and exposure to maximize coverage and brand awareness
- Create internal colleague communication plans to support business goals, including support for senior management communications and employee engagement activities
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience in Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or a closely related field
- Proven ability to manage high pressure situations and consistent change
- Solid experience writing compelling articles
- Proven experience and ability to work with a diverse team spread across multiple geographies
- Established skill in exercising good judgment and the ability to prioritize many demands
- Experience in digital media and online platform is the plus
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Thai
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time