American Express Careers
IBM Datacap Application Developer
American Express is seeking an IBM Datacap Application Developer to join an OCR team that supports a large Robotics Process Automation delivery team seeking to incorporate and leverage Optimal Character Recognation capabilities as a component of process automation.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, strong and effective team skills, and the ability to perform professionally and accurately under pressure. The candidate will be well-versed in all aspects of the Datacap technology and implementation platforms in order to support and advise on proper procedures, automation techniques, and problem resolution.
The IBM Datacap Application Developer position will be responsible for working closely with RPA teams to design configurations for multiple application implementations, advising leadership on IBM Datacap infrastructure architecture requirements, advising on implementation of appropriate configurations and ensuring that accepted industry practices are adhered to.
- 3+ years hands on experience working with IBM Datacap 8.1, 9.0 or above
- Experience in customization and configuration of Datacap environment
- Experience in integrating Datacap solutions with IBM Content Navigator 8 (CM8)
- Experience in implementing documents/image capture solutions with IBM Datacap
- Experience with IBM Content Navigator/Datacap Navigator/creating plugins in Content Navigator
- Development experience with IBM Content Navigator
- Knowledge developing as well as utilizing web services for transferring data to/from applications
- Knowledge in designing and developing user interfaces
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time