American Express Careers
Travel & Lifestyle Team Leader
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Know the way forward. Show the way forward.
Be one of our dynamic Team Leaders, and create an engaging, high-performing environment for our Consultants who provide our Premium Card Members with leisure travel and lifestyle services.
You’ll manage, lead and coach with passion; encourage real commitment to customers; and use your strong leadership and motivational skills to inspire an extraordinary service. One that surpasses expectations and reaches our business’ goals with outstanding results.
Don’t just inspire followers. Create future leaders.
You’ll give our customers what they want by focusing on some specific areas
- Improving your team’s performance and increasing revenue
- Recognizing key performance indicators, and taking targeted action
- Coordinating coaching sessions and leading team meetings
- Providing ongoing leadership and support to everyone in your team
- Ensuring everyone’s first priority is a first-class service
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
What you’ll need:
- Solid experience in a leadership/supervisory role.
- A strong travel background would be very useful, especially in a call center environment.
- The resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and continually-evolving circumstances
- Strong consultative coaching skills, and the strength of personality to motivate and inspire your team
- Good time management and the organization to effectively prioritize your team’s workloads
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Hours of Work:
We are a 24/7 environment so our Team Leaders will work a variety of rotating shifts to support the teams.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time