American Express Careers
- The PPD Project Analyst will support business, servicing, and technology projects that support the Corporate and Consumer Payments Transformation strategies. This would include managing project requests, prioritizing projects, and identifying and executing on opportunities identified to enhance the overall customer payment experience.
- Process automation lead for LACC countries
- Extends project support on all efforts that impact the GPS
- Accountable for leading all Project Phases: Analysis, Requirements Gathering; Project Plan, GCO & Compliance Alignment/Approval, and Risk Assessment.
- Translates Business/Stakeholder requirements into scope as needed
- Leads and coordinates testing and output verification, where applicable
- Keeps GPS leadership informed on potential impacts from upcoming projects; supports Workstream leads as required
- Develops and maintains strong relations with stakeholders/colleagues across geographies and organizational levels
- This role will support multiple markets and time zones. Travel may be required.
- Project Management Skills, leading strategic capability and reengineering projects in cross-functional settings
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical thinking with ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to challenge upwards and influence without direct authority
- Must be a self-starter able to multi-task and prioritize with minimal guidance
- Experience managing and facilitating ongoing project updates in group and virtual settings
- Desire to work in rapidly changing environment dealing with ambiguity; utilizing change management principles to drive results
- Must be proficient with MS tools (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient with project management tool such as MS projects and Visio
- Strong presentations skills
- Payment Processing experience desired
- Bi-lingual is required
- Undergraduate Degree preferred or equivalent demonstrable experience; formal Project Management education is a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time