American Express Careers
Customer Marketing Manager
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to drive Global Commercial Services (GCS) business growth in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy for Early Tenure Customers and our eManaged segment, as well as digital capabilities such as americanexpress.com and the Amex mobile app etc that represent opportunities for customer communication. This manager will lead a team of 3 to define and execute marketing strategies. This role will report directly into the UK Marketing Director.
- Partner with colleagues in Marketing, Account Sales, Product Management and Enterprise Digital to create measurable growth from our Corporate Card, Business Card and FXIP customers
- Devise and execute marketing campaigns that drive growth in our eManaged segment
- Deliver a first class experience for customers in their first 12 months with American Express to drive satisfaction, retention and expansion
- Ensure that we are appropriately leveraging, and influencing the development of the company's digital capabilities for GCS Customers
- Innovation and thought leadership to develop Customer marketing
- Recruit and develop marketing talent
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven Marketing success ideally in a B2B environment
- A solid understanding of B2B payments
- Proven strategic thought leadership with the ability to translate into actionable plans
- Demonstrable experience of conversion funnel analysis and analytic problem solving
- Relationship management skills to manage internal and external stakeholders within all levels of the organization and agencies
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required, proficiency in SFDC is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of successful project planning, management and delivery, spanning multiple layers of a complex matrix organisation
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and reporting skills to deliver campaign effectiveness across multiple channels
- Experience managing teams, partners and vendors to successfully execute plans
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time