American Express Careers
Credit Bust Out Specialist - French Speaker
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
You will be part of a team that delivers world class results, both for Card Members and the business. In your role you will:
- Use a variety of internal and external risk assessment tools to pre-empt potential high credit loss accounts;
- Assess the risk of false applications;
- Conduct reviews of card accounts to assess company risk by determining linkages to other accounts, previous personal history, patterns of spend and known indicators;
- Take preventative action on accounts in a timely and accurate manner by placing the appropriate blocks on cards;
- Escalate all high value, high risk accounts to the Team Leader or above for early warning purposes;
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
For this role, prior experience in call centres or credit environments is not necessary. More importantly, you must be:
- Fluent French speaker;
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Highly assertive with an accomplished telephone manner;
- Confident taking initiative and making difficult judgement calls;
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes;
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented and positive;
- A team player;
- Well-presented and professional;
- Passionate about American Express and customer service.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, 35 hours per week
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time