American Express Careers
Senior Analyst, Co-Brand Product Management
The Global Commercial Services Co-Brand team is focused on delivering best in-class products and experiences that provide differentiated value to our small business customers in partnership with our Co-Brand partners.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Analyst to support the management and growth of the Co-Brand portfolio and ensure that we are delivering compelling value to our customers. Achieving results in this role will require the incumbent to be a strong, influential partner manager and leader of cross-functional teams, including Acquisition, Customer Marketing, Consumer Product Management, Servicing and our Co-Brand partner teams. This is a great opportunity to build a diverse set of skills ranging from partner and P&L management to customer servicing while working on an expanding portfolio of retail and travel Co-Brand partners.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the development and execution of the customer servicing strategy across the Co-Brand portfolio
- Act as project manager to influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Support customer research initiatives to inform product refreshes and potential new product launches across the Co-Brand portfolio
- Support P&L and complaints reporting
- Budget management across Co-Brand portfolio
- Partner closely with Marketing, Servicing, Consumer Co-Brand teams, Technology, Legal, and Compliance
- BA required
- 2-4 years of product management and/or partner management experience
- Ability to drive results and thrive in a highly matrixed organization
- Customer focused: willing to dive deep to develop a thorough understanding of the customer and what should be done to address their needs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize data into actionable recommendations
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to balance multiple high-visibility work streams
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally and with external partners
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time