American Express Careers
Analyst, Process Management
Global Merchant Network Services (GMNS) has relationships with millions of merchant businesses in more than 25 countries. The people, processes and technology that support this vital function are evolving to improve the merchant experience and economics. The GMNS Strategy & Capabilities (GS&C) team’s mission is to deliver a best-in-class premium merchant member experience that will get merchants to not only accept American Express, but openly welcome and recommend us to their customers.
The Analyst will support a team responsible for managing several key global processes that deliver value to the Sales & Client Management organizations. He/she will be responsible for engaging with users and stakeholders, driving process improvements, providing analytics and insights, and delivering change management efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to interact with partners across the GMNS organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of sales and client management responsibilities and supporting capabilities.
- Identify pain points and opportunities, and partner with product teams to implement changes.
- Develop and deliver monthly performance reports, trends, and key insights to senior leadership.
- Manage change management, training and support for end users.
- Produce and maintain project related documentation (e.g. process maps, reports, communications, training guides, etc.)
- Skilled relationship manager effective at collaborating and influencing partners
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to manage projects end-to-end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to solve business problems
- Attention to detail and ability to organize and synthesize a broad set of information
- Motivated, enthusiastic and able to work independently
- 1 –3 years experience in a related field
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time