American Express Careers
Member Service Professional / Travel and Concierge, Centurion Lounge – SEATAC (Seattle) Airport
- Delivering extraordinary everyday moments to our customers by booking travel, with a key focus in domestic and international air, car and hotel travel arrangements; as well as, fulfilling concierge or lifestyle servicing requests
- Being accountable and taking ownership of the customer’s experience from beginning to end
- Employing the Relationship Care® philosophy in meeting customers’ needs and expectations
- Creating innovative ways to resolve customers’ issues or concerns to win their brand loyalty; ultimately making loyal enthusiast out of the customer
- Minimum of 1 year recent experience selling domestic and international air required
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions
- Exhibits the utmost professionalism and maintains a positive attitude in all interactions
- Exceptional communication skills, delighting the customer with every single interaction
- The ability to listen to the customer’s needs, in turn offering confident recommendations, resulting in high satisfaction from the customer with the service they received
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customers is essential
- Must be resourceful and capable of using the Internet effectively to research
- Have a can do attitude and curiosity
- Adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends is essential.
- Ability to assist the customer, team with lifting heavy objects such as magazines, newspapers, luggage, etc.
- Understanding of American Express Card Products & Benefits, Membership Rewards and Concierge or lifestyle servicing / offerings
- Car and hotel travel services computer reservations experience
- Strong GDS experience (native) SABRE
- Previous customer facing experience within a travel agency, lounge a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time