From our high employee satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards
, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world.
The Financial Analyst is an integral part of the Controllership Finance team and is responsible for the business’ month close process. The successful candidate will need to understand the linkages between key performance indicators and business results, while translating these movements into meaningful analysis. The work prepared by the candidate feeds into and generates a number of different internal and external reporting submissions, all with strong relevance into providing the region with a snapshot of local business results.
• Review monthly results to provide variance analysis
• Prepare financial pack on the month close results under USGAAP and Quarterly Board Report under IFRS
• Manage chart of accounts and responsibility centre structure
• Assist with and support internal and external audits
• Provide accounting support on special projects related to key business and financial initiatives
• Provide financial expertise to internal business partners on US GAAP and Internal Policies
• Work closely with shared services centres
• Any ad hoc duties assigned by the leader.