American Express Careers
Credit Junior Analyst - Temporary Position
Specialise in doing the right thing for customers and our business.
Our Credit Junior Analysts know that helping customers is the heart of our business. But sometimes the right thing to do isn’t easy. It can mean declining requests to extend credit and collecting overdue funds. But they also understand that could be the best decisions not only for American Express, but the customer as well.
Do what’s right for customers, our company and your career.
Like every customer, every situation is unique, but some of your responsibilities are clear. You will:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters
- Make profitable spend decisions based on risk assessment and card member profiles
- Recommend cancellation or suspension of spending privileges where required
- Effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans
Are you up for the challenge?
The successful candidate will bring
- Experience in a telephone based role such as credit, collections or customer servicing is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal communication and telephone manner
- A good level of English knowledge will be considered a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Passion for customer service
- Goals oriented and ability to thrive in a fast paced results driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong time management.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time