American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional, Premium Merchant France
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
Would you like to work with our largest European merchants? Do you like working in a multicultural, fast paced environment. If you speak French, passionate about customer service, and looking to develop your career within American Express, then Premium merchant servicing is for you.
The merchant Premium Servicing looks after the operational requests and relationships for some of our largest and most prestigious Merchant accounts across EMEA.
This position is to predominantly cover our French Premium Merchant base, providing a premium service to both Merchants and Client Managers.
- Manage end-to-end processing of large market accounts including servicing, Multi-Currency, account set-up, maintenance, disputes, payment, financial and submission enquiries via Genesis
- Speak positively to enhance awareness of the Merchant Value Proposition and to support the brand, all within the Relationship Care® ethos
- Work closely with our Client Manager colleagues in Germany & Austria, maintaining, nurturing and growing these relationships
- Investigate and resolve disputed transactions in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide extraordinary Relationship Care® to large merchants by accurately and efficiently completing merchant requests
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value and loyalty
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent (fluent) written & spoken French & English (additional Language spoken an advantage)
- Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and creative problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Eager to find customized solutions and demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Proven time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Proven ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of internal clients
- Demonstrates the ability to improve processes
- Ability to leverage relationships and work across the organization to resolve servicing concerns driven by other internal departments
- Ability to Investigate and resolve disputed transactions in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent knowledge on OMS (Online Merchant Services) is highly beneficial
- Merchant Services knowledge a distinct advantage
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time