American Express Profesiones
Descripción del Trabajo
This position will be responsible for the acquisition of American Express proprietary cards through online media channels (email, SMS and push notification). To this purpose, the incumbent to this role will be accountable for the management of the main partners and media agencies to define the most efficient plan to optimize results and investment (CPA).
He/ She will be also responsible for looking for new opportunities / partnerships to grow the channel. Typical activities will include the definition of the media plan for the channels under his/ her scope, channel performance key performance indicators, channel funnel efficiencies, ensure monthly A/B Testing in each channel (creative, segmentation, offer, etc.), define a plan for implementation, coordinate resources for execution, identify measures of success and track usage afterwards.
This position will monitor the marketplace diligently and understand competition solidly.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree in business administration, marketing or similar careers
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong independent work, goal oriented and focused on result skills are a must in this position.
- Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across business units, executive levels and diverse functions
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and flexible amidst change
- Strong ability to drive results and winning strategies; not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to operate independently and proactively
- Proven experience on digital channel management is a MUST
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo