American Express Profesiones
Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) -Kronos Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
The Global Optimization and Call Management Team (GOCM) are primarily responsible for ensuring that CEN, CSN and GMS operational performance goals are met effectively and efficiently across LAC. This roles provides support to the Incentives and payroll processes for LAC Markets.
GOCM Kronos Analyst must demonstrate integrity, Blue Box values, strong collaboration and partnership with multiple functional teams including Contact Centre Leadership, Incentive, Compensation and Benefits HRteam, Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Learning and various Centers of Excellence and the other Planning communities across the globe.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in local market language and English
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business needs required
- Ability to work under pressure; able to manage multiple tasks and changing demands with minimum supervision
- Highly numerate with strength in accuracy & attention to detail in a high output & speed environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills – demonstrating thought leadership
- Excellent PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Project
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and nurture shared ownership in process/project and business goals
- Ability to successfully balance high workload demands, quality and performance on a consistent basis
- Ability to make quick decisions about contact center dynamics with little or imprecise information and to take risks as necessary
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo