American Express Careers
Team Leader - Customer Engagement Strategy & Special Projects,Customer Engagement Network (CEN)
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
Our Card Members expect the best – they want personalized, VIP service, and they want it delivered consistently. At American Express we want to provide the ultimate experience in service – meeting the unique needs of our members and exceeding their expectations in every interaction.
Our successful Team Leader has a passion for delivering extraordinary service and demonstrated leadership ability to inspire their team to drive exceptional business results.
This exciting Team Leader role is a leader who know everything about making a contact center run more efficiently, more effectively and more profitably. Beyond analysis, he/she provides insight, direction and leadership that helps embedding and internalizing CUSTOMER FIRST in HKCEN. He/she leads a team of high performing specialists who are based in GCSEA (Greater China & South East Asia) who drive continuous performance improvement especially for the outliers in the GCSEA contact centers.
Motivate, Collaborate and Inspire
- To lead a team of high performing specialists who are responsible for knowledge communications and customer experience improvement plans in GCSEA CEN.
- To be the focal point of contact for businesses in regards to CTT, CAP etc.
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance.
- Inspire and motivate team members to have a passion to serve. Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and engagement by using reward and recognition tools available.
- Challenge your team to ‘raise the bar’ and drive continuous improvement.
- Build talent pipeline by identifying staff with high potential for succession planning and coaching.
Analyze, Communicate and Innovate
- Drive, manage & execute different incentive plans and payouts (e.g. P4P, SAC, CAP), Value Generation implementation and execution, customer experience performance improvement plan (e.g. WFW) and customer engagement initiatives (e.g. CUSTOMER First)
- Develop and maintain different dashboards, e.g. SAC results, CAP results, other customer performance metrics etc., and lead the review with CEN leaders and support groups to identify trends and opportunities.
- Analyze available data and identify opportunities, develop and implement strategies and/or process improvements to enhance American Express products and services.
- Partnering with business, leaders and support groups to implement and/or executive special projects for CEN.
- Monitor customer servicing calls, and identifying opportunities to ensure flawless servicing
- Ensure compliance for all processes and policies
Are you up for the challenge?
- Language proficiency –English, Cantonese and Mandarin, other language will be an advantage.
- A natural and inspirational coach - a proven motivator of people.
- Experienced customer service professional with broad exposure in end to end Cardmember servicing processes.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly.
- Strong leadership with ability to work with people at different levels to drive business results. Prior experience in people leadership is definitely an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills, able to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good analytical skill with creativity to come up with different customer solutions.
- Proven ability to drive improvements in team performance.
- Flexible, reliable and dynamic personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel is a must.
- Experience in a contact centre environment.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time