American Express Careers
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- This position will be responsible for handling Premium card travel services, which includes CRS reservation, fare quotation, BSP ticketing and VISA/travel related arrangements.
- The position has the potential to impact card retention and card spend in the Premium product lines.
- Be able to resolve issues that may arise with card members with a sense of urgency with proper supervision.
- Commitment to high quality customer service by ensuring response to calls and emails are in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with the outsourced suppliers to ensure complete and accurate processing of travel documents, as well as following the processes and procedures in place. This include billing the correct amount to the correct account, claiming of correct commission / documentation fees, accurate quotation / issuance of Airline Privilege deals and managing daily Abacus queues.
- Build professional relationships and rapport with our Premium Card members in order to deliver personalized customer experience
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you up for the challenge?
- College or above.
- ABACUS/Sabre CRS capability ticketing knowledge.
- 3 years in travel industry.
- Good communication skills, willing to help people, and pleasant characteristics.
- Good English communication capability.
- Land and sea experience
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
- A pleasing personality with the ability to instill confidence in customers and colleagues.
- Can work under high pressure.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time