American Express Careers
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
Description GCP continues to be a fast growing business. Accelerating growth momentum, increasing profitability, and powering up our value proposition are key objectives for GCP organization.
The Global Product Development & Operational Excellence (GPD & OPS) organization, within GCP, is instrumental in ensuring achievement of these objectives. The Data, Strategy & Insights (DS&I) India team within GCP is instrumental in driving these objectives by providing actionable data driven insights and consultative solutions to corporate clients across the globe. The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the GCP growth story in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment. The listed job is an exciting opportunity for supporting the Global Product Development & Operational Excellence organization and be a part of the Customer Analytics - journey at DS&I. If you seek challenge, have a strategic and analytical mindset, consider working with DS&I, American Express. Interest/Excitement:
• Consult with field/customer to identify best fit reporting solutions that help them be more consultative and drive entrenchment in the T&E & B2B space through consultative analysis & intuitive MI leveraging Amex Data
• Perform analysis on key customers (“premium servicing”) spend leveraging Amex Data to help maximize spend visibility, identify savings opportunities and recommend solutions to improve payment processes and help demonstrate the value of American Express data
• Provide analytical support to consulting engagements on Benchmarking, Preferred Supplier Programs, T & E and Purchasing Process, Policy Analysis and Performance Measurement
• Key Responsibilities
• Consult with field/customer to identify best fit reporting solutions that help them be more consultative and drive entrenchment in the T&E & B2B space through consultative analysis & intuitive MI leveraging Amex Data.
• Perform analysis on key customers(“premium servicing”) spend leveraging Amex Data to help maximize spend visibility, identify savings opportunities and recommend solutions to improve payment processes and help demonstrate the value of American Express data.
• Prepare customer facing presentations for the field to share with the customer.
• Producing reports/scorecard using multiple Amex data sources (Card, Travel)
• Producing reports to client’s needs including customized and hierarchy based reports.
• Ability to take direction to drive project deliverables to achieve results within a tight timeframe.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives, lead or support ongoing projects and provide consultative expertise focused on win-win solutions.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of Management Information, by expanding on our reporting capabilities through automation, consolidation of metrics / parameters, incorporating intuitive analysis and recommendation or by creating new intuitive MI etc.
• Comfortable operating and contributing to a team oriented environment with strong personal accountability, commitment and integrity with respect to all aspects of the role.
• Conceptual thinking skills and ability to identify and implement technical solutions to achieve process automation and improve group’s productivity
• Provide all the necessary analysis in an accurate and timely manner
• Work with peers to develop better procedures and client offerings, solve problems and investigate issues
• Maintain expected productivity/utilization goals
• Support/work with fellow team member in resolving customer issues. Experience § Relevant experience of 1-3 years § Must have expertise in Advanced Excel, Access, Micro-strategy SAS (optional)
• Prior experience in Financial sector preferred.
• This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Qualifications• Bachelors or Masters Degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong client management & team skills
• Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time