Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Are you someone who is able to formulate strategy, drive innovation and work in a dynamic industry? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a key member of the Acquisition team, you will be responsible for driving card volume and billed business through online channels. You are expected to demonstrate strategic and innovative thinking to move business forward, and you will also require excellent execution skills to deliver the results working with internal teams, external partners and agencies.
In addition, you will have product level ownership responsibilities to consolidate results for certain product lines across online and offline channels, which will provide the opportunity to present to senior leadership on a regular basis. Deep understanding of and a passion for digital channels, excellent analytical skills, aptitude towards strategic thinking and innovation, and strong communication skills are indispensable to succeed in this job.
• Supporting the development of end-to-end plans to drive card acquisition within media & paid search
• Seamless execution of performance-marketing campaigns
• Aligning with external and internal partners on business plans, ensuring continued alignment through regular updates with key stakeholders
• Shaping the programmatic media & paid search roadmap in partnership with central Amex teams
• Driving the use of data and targeting to support channel growth
• Continuously expand and optimize digital channels to deliver against planned goals
• Building relationships and coordinating key work streams with external media agencies, creative agencies and advertising partners
• Consolidating weekly and monthly acquisition results for assigned digital channels and presenting to director and VP
• Being an active and vocal digital evangelist to instill digital first thinking across the organization
• A motivated individual who takes ownership, works well within a team and has the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong relationship management, influencing and collaboration skills
• Passion for all things digital and an insatiable desire to innovate
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to leadership teams
• Outstanding coordination and project management skills with the ability to manage other people and partners to meet timelines
• Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
• Bachelors University degree required
• 2+ years work experience in financial services or digital advertising role is a plus• Previous experience with people leadership is a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time