American Express Careers
Manager, CEN - Value Generation
- Act as thought leader and partner with site leadership. Develop action plans & overseeing initiatives. Identify and respond to challenges (e.g., learning concepts, compliance) by rapidly creating and implementing solutions. Act as liaison with all teams to keep project moving. Make any changes required at the site level.
- Develop action plans & overseeing initiatives. Identify and respond to challenges (e.g., learning concepts, compliance) by rapidly creating and implementing solutions. Act as liaison with all teams to keep project moving. Make any changes required at the site level.
- Monitor performance and identify issues. Report on results via weekly leadership reviews.
- Link metrics to coaching behaviors and proposed solutions via Team Leader training and CCP huddles. Provide Team Leader/CCP feedback and shadow TL/CCP coaching sessions when necessary.
- Delivering training to Team Leaders and CCPs on new strategies and assist in the creation of group learning content. Lead group learning sessions as required.
- Drive a consistent, standardized approach across teams and sites.
- Share best practices across sites. Provide site feedback to cross functional teams.
- Ensure communications are cascaded appropriate in-site. Coordinate site level communication and draft key messages as required. Creating and delivering messages and feedback from/to all levels of the organization.
- Technical issue management – collect, validate and report on tech issues by site.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Over 5 years of experience in call center operations
- An entrepreneurial leader who can build and foster strong relationships
- A demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Able to drive change in a fast moving environment
- A role model for the American Express leadership competencies, behaviors and values
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated strength in problem solving
- Results oriented, able to deal with ambiguity and competing priorities
- Overcomes obstacles without sacrificing quality to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time