American Express Careers
Assistant Marketing Manager - Global Client Group Marketing
We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager within the team. In this position you will be responsible for providing marketing and consultation services to clients within the Global Client Group, spanning airlines, hotels & lodging, online retail & car rental. You will have end to end responsibility for the development and delivery of partnership marketing plans and activity with strategic merchants at a regional level and will report to the Senior Manager.
This is a partner facing role working across a dynamic portfolio of globally recognised merchants. Specifically this position works directly with merchants to identify their objectives and develop marketing activities that will both improve merchant satisfaction and increase billings.
As the successful candidate you will have a track record of developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns. Exceptional campaign management skills using digital and offline channels and be confident to run multiple campaigns across the portfolio. Experience managing creative development, senior stakeholders, media agencies and budgets.
This is a high profile role that engages with multiple internal and external stakeholders across the region. It would suit someone looking for the opportunity to create and deliver best practise marketing strategy for some of the biggest global travel brands.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Campaign management – across both traditional and non-traditional channels, with Digital experience being essential.
- Agency management - confident to manage creative and media agencies for campaign delivery.
- Budget management
- Relationship management - able to build relationships quickly and drive results through others.
- Multi-tasking- able to drive multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining impeccable attention to detail.
- Collaboration - a strong team player who is flexible and maintains a positive attitude even during changing work priorities.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time