American Express Careers
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor, evaluate, investigate, and respond to disputes received by various clients.
• Efficiently research and present evidence to validate transactions
• Maintain strict adherence to domestic and international chargeback rules and regulations.
• Provide a high standard of professional/caring/friendly service while maintaining or exceeding the established standards for chargeback productivity and quality
• Perform link analysis on missed hostile fraudulent transactions as required
• Resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction.
• Work with peers and leadership by communicating charge back anomalies, or fraud trends (based on received charge backs), and sharing ideas and information.
• Requires shift-work in 24 hour environment, including weekends and holidays.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Graduate with prior experience of chargeback processing in Retail and Travel domain
• Strong customer service, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
• Excellent client focus.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent time management and decision making skills while effectively handling high volume situations with little management over-site.
• Aggressive, persistent and inquisitive personality.
• Successful completion of a background check.
•Abide strictly by the company’s data protection policies.
• Strong Internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills. Language Skills Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• The incumbent should have completed 12 months in current role and should have a rating of G3L3 or better and should not be under active counselling.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time