American Express Careers
It takes exceptional people to create exceptional products.
We’ve built one of the most respected service brands in the world by creating products that set the standard for ease, convenience, security and innovation. Our product managers are at the center of it all, collaborating with business leaders, partners and engineering teams to shape the products of the future. If that fits your career vision, look no further.
The product of great thinking.
As a key link in the product development process no two days here will be the same, but there are some things you can count on doing:
- Work with customers, key stakeholders, and partners to define a product vision and roadmap
- Understand and apply new trends and competitive best practices into product roadmap and requirements
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to determine product performance
- Work closely with the design and technology teams to develop, test and deliver defined capabilities
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
Are you ready to be at the center of it all?
- Please include any education requirements, such as certifications, undergraduate or master degrees
- [X] years of experience in Product Management
- Proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and roadmap
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of reporting/analytical applications
At the core of Product Management
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Analysis
- Adaptive Communication
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Case Development
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time