American Express Careers
Anallyst/Sr Analyst - Lending on Charge Product Marketing
The American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) Marketing team is responsible for acquiring attractive Commercial customers and for creating long term strategies that drive engagement and loyalty. The GCS Product Marketing team sits within Customer Relationship Management and is focused on deepening customer relationships by enhancing the customer experience and delivering significant value through meaningful customer interactions. The Card Product Marketing team develops best in class marketing strategies across lifecycle, segments, and card products.
This Senior Analyst will be a key member of the team, work closely with partners across American Express, and be responsible for executing strategic marketing campaigns to drive customer enrollments and engagement for the Lending on Charge (LOC) product. This product adds a lending feature to charge cards, and it’s a financial tool that helps our Small Business customers manage their cash flow – making it one of the largest drivers of Accounts Receivable (A/R) to GCS.
In this highly collaborative role, you will partner directly with LOC Product Management, Channel Marketing, Digital, Risk, and Operations teams to implement marketing strategies and end to end campaign execution. Additionally, the Senior Analyst will be the team’s Marketing Automation champion, responsible for creating and optimizing customer journeys with both timely and personalized Email communications. This is an exciting opportunity to develop core marketing skills and to ensure that our customers receive relevant, compelling, and compliant marketing communications.
- Manage end to end scheduling, planning, and execution for LOC campaigns throughout the year across multiple channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch Acquisition Email Marketing Automation Journey
- Maintain and optimize existing Engagement Email Marketing Automation Journey
- Interact with external agencies to develop marketing creative and marketing journey flows
- Partner with multiple internal teams for campaign approval and set-up
- Manage content of creative assets, ensuring timely implementation of legal updates and consistency across channels
- Act as primary point of contact with our Risk and Compliance partners to adhere to all applicable regulations
- Monitor, analyze and report out campaign results – including data driven insights
- Provide input and recommendations on process improvements or campaign enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1-3 years’ experience developing and launching Email, Digital, and/or Direct Mail marketing campaigns
- Experience with Email deployment systems and Marketing Automation tools
- Strong customer focus and a passion for driving a best in class customer experience
- Strong project management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with partners and teammates
- Collaborative spirit interested in working with a variety of stakeholders
- Detail oriented with strong focus on driving results
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work hard and have fun at the same time
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time