American Express Careers
As the Team Leader, your primary responsibility will be to coach and develop a team of phone & chat customer service agents supporting Australia and NZ Card Members booking travel through American Express Travel Online sites. The ideal applicant will have a passion for service, strong contact centre background and proven leadership ability.
- Inspiring, coaching and developing your direct reports and ensuring that they meet required performance levels and targets.
- Ensuring consistent application of policies and processes across the team
- Managing customer complaints
- Together with the Service Level planning team, optimising real time performance of inbound channels.
- Working across the team and Work Force Planning to ensure rosters are delivered on time, balance needs and are clearly communicated.
- Recruitment and on boarding of new team members (with support from Learning and Development team)
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to build talent including coaching and performance.
- Superior experience driving customer satisfaction, quality improvement and positive employee engagement to meet customer and business requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritse and progress multiple work streams in parallel
- Travel industry experience desired but not essential
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time