American Express Careers
Client Onboarding Analyst
You don’t need a cape to be a crime-fighter. This amazing career can be yours at American Express – and in the day shift.
Are you up for the next challenge in your career? If you are competitive and driven, passionate about world affairs and its capability to shape and safe guard the financial world: this challenging role in a world-class global brand might just be what you’re looking for.
This dynamic role will give you the opportunity to be part of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Centre of Excellence. You will act as the first line of defense to ensure that we secure our industry from money-laundering, terrorist financing and other types of economic crime.
Learn and build a strong knowledge base across different markets such as Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore in the world of fighting financial crime. The role will also have a distinct low-tenure customer engagement aspect. Use your customer communication skills to have value-adding conversations with our newest customers. We are looking for a dynamic team player who has a keen eye for detail with an aptitude of talking to high level officers of all types of corporate companies.
Are you ready to be part of an elite team of crime fighters who represent the face of American Express as the world-leading brand in customer service?
- Oversee and manage the on-boarding experience of corporate clients of American Express in the Australia and New Zealand market
- Engage high level customers while they are starting their relationship with American Express to collect and confirm information
- Safeguard AML policy adherence and secure American Express from high risk business through KYC best practices
- Work closely with Sales Managers in ensuring best customer service experience is provided to our customers
- Engage with low-tenure customers to provide information and drive value to customers and meet key metrics
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Experience in financial services industry or customer service background (preferable from a B2B environment)
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail and critical assessment
- Comfortable in engaging with high level officers of corporations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to influence at all levels
- Drives results, gains personal satisfaction from achieving quality outcomes for the organization
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic team-work environment
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and ability to make sound judgement for informed decision-making
- AML/Know Your Customer knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time