American Express Careers
- This job will be a part of the Prepaid Servicing and Operations Team.
- The Front Line Operations Support (FLOS) provides business technical support for all Pre-Paid Products and systems.
- The FLOS team works directly with Technologies to assess issues, assess business impacts and resolve issues. Partner with American Express Technologies during new product design to plan support and identify possible fail points based on existing support data and user experience
- Plan and conduct IRT emergency bridge calls to resolve high-severity outages and major system impacts by connecting business, tech, and leadership
- Capture and report on customer complaints for banking regulation requirements
- Change Requests - System Level Sales/Settlements, Cross-Platform Integration, Complex file Management setups/maintenance, Selling partner setup/maintenance, Workflow setup/maintenance , Setup and Maintain Match Rules, Create Customized Reporting, Track/Monitor changes,
- Case / Ticket Management – Case/Ticket creation and management, Remediation, SLA measurements, IRTs, Analyzing tickets to make system recommendations, Document Root Cause Analysis
- New Capabilities / Project Work- System Administration, Analyze Design, Test and Deployments
- Should have prior experience in providing software technical support needs for web-based and client-server applications
- Collaborate globally with different business partners with automation activities
- Flexible work schedule is necessary
- Sales force Experience Preferred
- Technical Support Certifications or Degrees Preferred.
- Shift Hrs - 07:00 through 15:30 hrs And 01:00 through 22:00 hrs
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time